Application Support Analyst
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Our client is looking for a motivated team player to join the business as an Application Support Analyst. As an Application Support Analyst you will have a ‘can do’ attitude and be able to adjust priorities at short notice to respond to a fast paced environment. You will have high professional standards and be familiar with safety standards, help desk procedures, corporate quality and change management processes and be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
Could this role be for you?
As the Application Support Analyst you will be:
- Providing assistance to the infrastructure team and testing of new designs
- Supporting technical staff on designs and implementation of new systems
- Documenting the design, operation and troubleshooting of applications and procedures
- Providing second line support to the service desk for issues that cannot be resolved
- Creating knowledge base documentation for service desk staff
- Monitoring and responding to application alerts and faults
- The liaison point between Service Desk and Development for the application changes
As the Application Support Analyst you will have:
- Experience managing, multiple, complex applications in a Microsoft environment with particular focus on SQL back-end systems
- Understanding of infrastructure technologies including WAN, LAN, Vitulisation, Citrix etc
- Demonstration of efficient and effective use of problem solving and task prioritisation to solve complex application support challenges
- Strong understanding with Microsoft technologies used at the server including SQL server
If you like the sound of this opportunity and have the experience of working in a similar role or environment, please do get in touch by sending us an email with your application. Please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email email@example.com.
By applying for this Application Support Analyst vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us.
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.