A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join this international organisation firm in a busy and exciting industry. If you are a highly organised and proactive Administrator that would enjoy working in a close-knit team in a varied role that would involve some customer interaction and problem-solving skills, this position could be for you!
As the Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Arranging and track courier consignments to and from countries across the world
- Processing documentation for transport of kits and samples within and outside of the UK
- Interacting with customers to keep them updated
- Administrative duties, including computerised record keeping
- Packaging sample collection kits for distribution across the globe
As the Administrator you will:
- Have great attention to detail skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team and be great at customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Broad IT competence (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
If you are looking to work for a fantastic company with a great team locally in the area then the opportunity as Administrator could be worth exploring .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency
Please note by applying for this role you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database where it will be stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only for the purposes of us finding you a new role. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.