Are you looking for something new? Our client is looking for a personable and enthusiastic Administrator to support our administration needs within the business. You will be self-motivated taking on this role and making it your own. It is a great opportunity to join a friendly and ambitious team close to the centre of Cambridge.
As an Administrator you will be:
- Helping the team to stay organised in an ever changing start up environment
- Answering and diverting incoming calls
- Entering supplier invoices and credit notes into Xero
- Reconciling supplier statements and requesting missing invoices
- Creating payment runs for approval
- Issuing invoices to our customers and following up on overdue payments
- Supporting the purchasing needs of the organisation (POs and order placement)
- Research travel itineraries for the team
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
- Arranging couriers and booking deliveries
- Ensure the smooth running of the office
As an Administrator you will have:
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong IT skills and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Highly accurate with attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner and written communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to pick up new skills on the job
- Great people skills and a first class communicator
- Someone who is able to problem solve and thrives in a fast paced environment.
If the Administrator role sounds the perfect role for you then please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email@example.com.
By applying for this Administrator role you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.