Account Manager – Technical
Would you love the opportunity to combine your knowledge and understanding of IT with client engagement? Do you enjoy embarking on a client journey, managing their account, providing solutions and support for their short- and long-term vision? An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Manager / Relationship Manager to join this prestigious and well-established business where values of integrity and customer service are key for them.
If you are looking for a fresh and rewarding challenge as an Account Manager working for a business that truly cares about their Staff and rewards them.
As the Account Manager you will be:
- Managing existing accounts, conducting meetings and client reviews
- Day-to-day communication with clients and building relationships
- Maintaining high standards of customer service
- Helping to increase sales by keeping up to date with the market and lead generation
- Responsible for understanding the clients requirements and coordinating teams to deploy the project
- Coordinating the provision and renewal of services
As the Account Manager you will have:
- Experience of IT products and services
- Experience of client retention
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A proven account management background
- Strong customer service awareness and understanding SLA’s
- A full clean driving licence
If you are looking for a fresh challenge in an established and growing organisation where they really care about their people, please get in touch to apply for the Account Manager role. To be considered for the Account Manager role please apply today by sending your cv and or getting in touch on 01223 919 409 and email@example.com.
By applying for this post for an Account Manager, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.