Are you looking for something new? We are currently assisting our client, based near Royston, with the recruitment of an Account Manager. They are looking for someone with previous experience and a good attention to detail, coupled with great communication skills and strong customer service skills.
As the Account Manager you will be:
- Process and manage the orders for your own portfolio of customers using a bespoke system (full training will be provided)
- Project manage new customer briefs through the business
- Build and develop strong relationships with key accounts to manage customers’ expectations
- Follow up on all quote requests to maximise order placement
- Liaise with Production and Technical teams
As the Account Manager you will have:
- GCSE in English and Maths (grade C or 4 or above) or equivalent
- Proven administration skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English language essential)
- Experience of MS Office, databases and MIS systems
- Excellent attention to detail
To be considered for the Account Manager role please apply today by sending your CV and or getting in touch on 01638 661333 and email@example.com.
By applying for this post, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely.
Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.