Account Manager – Technical
Due to internal promotion, our client is looking to expand their growing team. This exciting Technology company is looking for an Account Manager that is great with building relationships, coordinating, providing support, on boarding of new customers and supporting those that are working with the business already.
If you are looking for a fresh challenge with a business that not only has a unique offering but a fantastic work space that you could enjoy, then this role could be of interest to you! Get in touch with the one of the team to further explore this opportunity with our innovative client.
As the Account Manager you will be:
- Managing existing accounts
- Day-to-day communication with clients and building relationships
- Maintaining high standards of customer service
- Helping to increase sales by keeping up to date with the market and lead generation
- Responsible for understanding the clients requirements and on-boarding
- Coordinating the provision and renewal of services
As the Account Manager you will have:
- Experience of working with technology is an advantage
- Experience of client retention and management
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A proven account management background
- Strong customer service awareness and understanding of GDPR regulations
If you are looking for a fresh challenge in an established and growing organisation where they really care about their people, please get in touch to apply for the Account Manager role. To be considered for the Account Manager role please apply today by sending your CV and or getting in touch on 01223 919 409 and email@example.com.
By applying for this post for an Account Manager, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.