Are you looking to work for an employer that really cares about their staff? Would you really like the opportunity to use the best of your skills in an expanding and well recognised and established brand?
Due to expansion, our client is a looking for an Account Manager that is great at building relationships, good at sales and helping the clients fulfil their needs. Based at their luxurious offices in Newmarket your role will be dealing with incoming enquiries and managing/nurturing a number of accounts whilst growing and developing them as part of the customer service and sales team.
As the Account Manager, you will be interacting directly with customers either by phone, face to face or email and be very good at spotting opportunities to grow and develop client accounts.
If you have experience of working in a fast-paced environment, along with strong organisational and selling skills and good eye for detail, this exciting opportunity could be a good fit for you.
If you are confident face to face and over the phone, when it comes to developing client relationships and managing existing and new clients, we would really like to speak to you.
As the Account Manager you will be:
- Dealing with incoming enquiries and become the main point of contact for customers
- Growing existing customer revenue and thinking of ways to attract other opportunities
- Contacting existing and prospective clients to nurture relationships
- Inviting clients onsite for product viewings
- Processing orders whilst with internal teams establishing availability and growing understanding of changes day to day
- Upselling and cross selling
As the Account Manager you will:
- Have experience of working in a fast-paced commercial environment
- Enjoy working with customers to build that relationship and fulfil their business needs
- Have excellent communication skills and confident with Microsoft packages
- Be good at understanding customers’ needs
If you like the sound of this opportunity and have the experience working in a similar role or environment, please do get in touch by sending us an email with your application. Please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for this Account Manager vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us.
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities. Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.