Are you looking for something new? Our client is looking to appoint an Account Director to join their growing business. As an Account Director you will be able to help clients, using consultative sales and strong customer service to build an in-depth knowledge of the product and solutions that are offered.
You’ll have great experience understanding large organisations and helping them to become more successful, coupled with nurturing potential prospects.
As an Account Director you will be:
- Selling enterprise level SaaS products
- Securing new business and growing existing accounts
- Experienced in dealing with complex sales processes
- Flexible (some clients are not based in the U.K)
As an Account Director you will have:
- Experience, to know how to identify strategic decision makers
- Proven commercial success in working with large organisations
- The ability to work well with the wider team to deliver solutions
- Continuous communication with prospects via email and phone
- The ability to identify high value opportunities
- Salesforce knowledge would be desirable
If the Account Director role sounds interesting to you then please contact us on 01638 661333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for this Account Director role you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.