Are you looking for a new opportunity? Our client, a dynamic and well-established company based in Cambridge are looking to appoint an Account Director to join their team. Bringing different service and sector expertise, you will have worked in a similar role. You’ll be comfortable representing the business and have ambition to grow.
Is this for you?
As an Account Director you will be:
- You’ll have accountability through the entire life cycle of the project.
- You’ll be confident generating independent thinking, encouraging new ideas and challenging, when necessary, based on a sound understanding of a client’s business.
- Working collaboratively (with both internal and external peers) and utilising the skills of the wider team.
- Confident representing the business with demonstrable ambition to grow alongside us, you’ll be keen to be a part of our journey.
- Demonstrating your industry knowledge, ability to apply skills, and experience in your field, you’ll be a positive advocate for leadership in action.
As an Account Director you will have:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- You will have a creative background
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to recognise and promote the importance of project management to success
If you believe you have the right knowledge and experience to apply for this Account Director position then we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this Account Director vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment service.
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.