Our client, a prestigious and global brand is looking to appoint an experienced Quality Advisor to use their knowledge and understanding of regulated environments and respective regulations to develop and execute the Quality process within the business.
This is a great opportunity for a Quality Advisor that is looking for a new and exciting challenge to make their market within a well-established business that really care about their people.
As a Quality Advisor you will be providing guidance on regulatory requirements as well as leading process mapping activities.
Working in a tranquil and spacious office environment with the opportunity to have a hybrid/flexible working option you will have the best of both worlds with a canteen on site surrounded by nature and wildlife for you to be able to enjoy the outdoor space if you wanted.
If you want to join a prestigious brand with strong core values for their people and products then this role could be for you.
As a Quality Advisor you will:
- Demonstrate study audit skills that can be practicably applied to enable an independent auditing activity in the capacity of a sole auditor, as part of a team and also as a Lead Auditor, to cover all relevant areas of the business.
- Demonstrate leadership in process mapping activities, establishing audit scope and develop relevant audit schedules and checklists
- Demonstrate an understanding of the functioning of the QMS and actively support QMS systems such as Deviations, Change Control and Quality Incidents
- Awareness of the company business, its needs and how these align to regulatory expectations
- Demonstrate strong customer and regulator interaction skills, providing leadership on quality matters
- Provide guidance, advice on regulatory requirements and mentoring to others
- Develop and execute audit schedules and programmes
- Maintain Quality Management System
- Support external inspections, customer audits & enquiries as required
- Lead the development of training modules / materials and deliver them
- Actively seek and drive process improvements and continuous Improvement wherever possible
- Develop and drive the internal self-inspection/process audit programme
- Drive deviation investigations, Change Control and Quality Incidents to completion
As a Quality Advisor you will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Auditing skills
- Leadership skills
- Strong customer interaction skills
- Science qualification or extensive experience of laboratory operations
If the Quality Advisor role sounds the perfect role for you then please contact us on 01223 919 409 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for this Quality Advisor you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency