Are you an experienced Compliance Manager looking for a fresh new challenge? Join this organisation to become a vital member of this business where you will be working in a well-recognised organisation and for employers that really want to see their team and customers get the best out of what they have to offer.
As the Compliance Officer you will be:
- Conducting regular audits and report non-compliance
- Providing Health and Safety and Quality support
- Conducting activities in line with the compliance plan
- Ensuring staff are up to date with training
- Assisting with the administration and documentation of the relevant processes
- Providing feedback to individuals and management when required.
As the Compliance Officer you will have:
- Hazard risk management experience HACCP, HARA, HARM
- Audit experience and qualifications
- A positive approach and a good team player
- Good MS Office skills
- Experience of MIS systems
If you are looking for a fresh challenge in an established and growing organisation where you can really make a difference please get in touch to apply for the Compliance Officer role. To be considered for the Compliance Officer role please apply today by sending your cv and or getting in touch on 01223 919 409 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for this post for a Compliance Officer, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.