Head of Supply Chain
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Head of Supply Chain to join this prestigious organisation. As the Head of Supply Chain you will be joining the leadership team to take responsibility for the management of the business’s Supply Chain with the key focus being on streamlining the logistics process from receiving the goods to the deliveries and returns management of the products.
If your key skills include leading people, optimising operational costs, increasing profitability and improving the customer journey this could be an exciting opportunity for you to join this growing business.
As the Head of Supply Chain, you will be:
- Supporting the Warehouse Manager in the improvement of profitability and productivity
- Provide support and advice to the Managing Director in all areas relating to the Distribution Centre service, its functions and team members
- Establishing KPIs for the supply chain team that are focused on delivering improved efficiencies
- Managing the effective implementation of the company’s Warehouse Management System software to deliver demonstrable improvements to the Distribution Centre’s efficiency
- Hold responsibility for all stock holding value, accuracy and preservation
- Managing the ecommerce/re-sale of customer returns unsuitable for recycling
As the Head of Supply Chain you:
- Must offer a demonstrated background managing the end-to-end supply chain within an international brand.
- Will have an analytical and critical thinking mindset as well as strong influencing skills.
- Will have excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Will build and maintain relationships with international suppliers therefore previous experience here is essential.
If you are looking to work for a company that are proactive, forward thinking and well established then this opportunity could be of interest to you. To be considered for the position of Head of Supply chain please apply today by sending your cv and or getting in touch on 01223 919 409 and email@example.com!
By applying for this Head of Supply Chain post, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.