Are you a confident and experienced Sales Administrator? Do you love organising tasks and people? Our client a well-established Technology Company are now looking for someone to join their busy Sales Team as an Administrator. You will be providing a comprehensive support service to sales staff, organising their work using Excel. PowerPoint and Dynamics. If are confident and have excellent oral and written communication skills, then this could be just the role for you.
As the Sales Administrator you will be:
• Using the CRM system to help manage sales activities
• Logging and tracking appointments and opportunities
• Ensuring all paperwork is in order
• Collating all proposals
• Updating credit control queries with the team
As the Sales Administrator you will have:
• Previous Sales Administration experience
• Knowledge of sales order processes
• The ability to develop strong working relationships with Sales Directors
• Strong commercial skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• The ability to work under pressure and to be proactive
If you are looking to work in a great team environment and be rewarded with a cycle to work scheme, Perkbox membership and the ability to buy and sell leave then please get in touch
Please send your application to email@example.com or call us on 01223-919409 for a further discussion.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency