Are you an experienced Enterprise Account Developer with a track record of selling Software platforms? Are you looking to represent a market leading platform with the unique opportunity to make a significant impact as the business defines their strategy and growth plans?
Our client is looking for a results-driven Enterprise Account Developer to actively hunt and engage potential clients within a defined target market around the world. Your target audience will be the research sector, with clients who are funders of research, universities, charities and foundations.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an Enterprise Account Developer that enjoys autonomy and taking ownership and personal accountability for their business, and work with purpose and urgency. You understand how to manage the sales process effectively, and how that aligns with the customer’s buying process.
As the Enterprise Account Developer, you will:
– Strategically analyse the territory’s potential, top tier prospects, and develop business plans to engage your territory
– Prospect accounts and buyers/stakeholders to identify strong candidates for the platform
– Work with marketing, sales development, and execute your own outreach processes to generate interest and gain access to buyers.
– Present, promote and sell products and services to prospective customers
– Manage your pipeline, ensuring information is updated weekly into salesforce
– Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within quarterly/annual schedule
– Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
– Provide management with reports on sales progress and ensure diligent updates via CRM
– Continuously improve through feedback and growth mindset
As the Enterprise Account Developer, you will be:
– Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
– Proven experience of selling software as a service
– Experience working with challenger and/or MEDDIC (or similar methodologies)
– Proficiency with Salesforce and additional sales automation tools, such as Showpad and SalesLoft
– Demonstrable understanding of how the research sector operates
– Strong core selling skills
– Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
– Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
– BS/BA degree or equivalent ideally
To apply for the Enterprise Account Developer role please contact Rosa or Carol on or email on email@example.com or call 01223 919 409.
By applying for this Enterprise Account Developer role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.