Are you looking for a first or 2nd role in IT? Do you have good communication skills and a solid understanding of IT? This opportunity offers great training, a fun and dynamic work environment and great opportunities for career progression.
As the IT Support Engineer your role will be: –
- Monitoring alarms, alerts and system performance to ensure service levels are maintained and exceeded, taking remedial action to address issues in accordance with the prescribed processes
- Log and document all issues & communication via operational tools, web, email and phone
- Actively communicate status if issues & events, tracking actions to ensure appropriate audit trail is in place
- Work 24/7 shifts
As the IT Support Engineer, you should have the following essential skills:
- Highly motivated individual who understands the importance of your role to the success of the team.
- Have a ‘Can do’ proactive attitude and demonstrating an eagerness to learn and acquire new skills and experience.
- Ability to work within a shift 24/7 environment
As the IT Support Engineer, you should have the following desirable skills:
- An understanding of the basic principles of networking, protocols and associated technologies such as: IP, TCP/IP, routing and switching, WANs, LANs)
- An understanding of the importance of service level agreements, standards and/or agreed response times and operates within these parameters
- An ability to communicate effectively with international partners
If you think the IT Support Engineer role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the IT Support Engineer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call Jason on 01223 919 409.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.