Are you a driven and dynamic individual, looking for your first role in technology sales?
Based in central Cambridge, our client has a global presence and their technology is used by hundreds of millions of users worldwide from the non-technical home user to IT professionals from global companies. They are now looking for people to join their Technology Sales team, initially on a 6 month contract, with good potential for a permanent position.
In this Technology Sales role you will be: –
- Engaging with warm leads and existing contacts, with the aim of qualifying sales opportunities.
- Booking product demonstrations, arrange video conference meetings and set up calls for the Software Sales Team.
- Researching and making initial discovery calls in line with the team of the Software Sales staff you’ll support.
- Becoming intimately knowledgeable about prospects key business challenges, and tailor insights that challenge their status quo.
To consider this Technology Sales role you should have: –
- Excellent phone skills
- The ability to learn quickly
- The desire to kick start your sales career
- Natural drive and determination and the ability to easily pick up technical information
In return the role offers an attractive salary package and generous benefits, including a contributory pension, childcare vouchers, and private dental and medical care.
If you think the Technology Sales role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the Technology Sales role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call 01223 919 402.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.