- Employment type
£30,000 - £35,000 + bonus
Are you an experienced, self-motivated, technical sales professional who enjoys maximising B2B sales both UK and worldwide?
Our client, who manufacture a comprehensive range of testing equipment for use within packaging seal integrity and leak detection systems are looking for an accomplished Technical Sales executive to be based out of their North Cambridgeshire office but spending much of the time out in the field. You will have the opportunity to promote the business through several verticals. This role would suit an individual with experience selling process machinery into a manufacturing setting within FMCG or pharmaceuticals.
As the Technical Sales Executive, you will be: –
- Selling the complete range of equipment and services B2B nationally and internationally.
- Identifying unique opportunities within the market place to sell the company’s custom solutions.
- Increasing business profitably within agreed targets.
- Developing and identifying potential customers for future business growth.
As the Technical Sales Executive, you will make a difference by: –
- Conducting research and provide market intelligence.
- Undertaking test reports and proposals, including the calculation of sales prices to achieve sales.
- Visiting customers, evaluate requirements and provide equipment demonstrations.
- Assisting in preparing of and follow up on quotations presented to customers.
- Assisting both existing and potential customers with technically and commercial queries.
- The effective provision of sales data, including the timely recording of visit reports and analysis of sales performance against budget.
As the Technical Sales Executive, you should have: –
- Proven sales experience, selling capital or technical equipment.
- Technical Experience in manufacturing, but this is not essential.
- Experience in installation training and inductions
If you think this Technical Sales role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the Technical Sales role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call 01223 919 402.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.