A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Team Administrator to join a busy, varied and fast-paced team in Newmarket. If you are looking for the next challenging role within a professional and growing company, then please do get in touch.
As Team Administrator you will be:
· A team player
· Proficient in Microsoft Office packages and Outlook (emails)
As Team Administrator you will have:
· A minimum of 2 years’ administrative experience
· Attention to detail
· Good computer skills
· A good telephone manner and excellent communication skills
As Team Administrator you will be responsible for:
· Managing high calls volumes and emails
· Informing clients about their current portfolio and related matters
· Delivering a first-class service to clients
· Providing assistance to the liaison and property managers
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants a career within a company that values and rewards their employees.
If Team Administrator sounds like the perfect position for you, then we’d love to hear from you! Your application can be made either by email to email@example.com or by calling us on 01223 421 446.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you’re selected, we’ll be in contact and if not, we’ll be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities agency.