An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Systems Administrator to join a rapidly expanding company within the Newmarket area.
As the Systems Administrator you will:
· Ability to learn new systems
· Provide 1st and 2nd line technical and operational support
· Develop and maintain reports
· Set up and train new starters
· Be self-motivated
As the Systems Administrator you will have:
· Good organisational skills
· Good attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills
· Problem solving skills
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
As the Systems Administrator you will ideally have:
· NQF/QCF Qualifications – Level 2 / Level 3
· Experience of Excel VBA, SQL Management Studio, SQL Databases, PHP and Java Script
· Experience of Active Directory, DNS, Firewalls, Exchange, Office 365
· Experience of Veeam and VMware, desirable
· Desirable NQF/QCF Level 4 – 6 (BTEC Diploma, HNC, HND, Bachelor Degree)
· Desirable MCSA Windows Server, CCNA, MCSA SQL Server
If you think that you have some or most of the skills listed above, please do get in touch with us. Apply today to be considered for this Systems Administrator role in a company where full training will be provided, then this may be the role for you. Please contact us on 01638 661 333 or email email@example.com
By applying for this role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.