Do you enjoy working with Web API’s and do you have a strong attention to detail? Our client, a dynamic payments platform are seeking a Systems Analyst to play an important role in onboarding new clients to their platform.
This position is a key customer facing role and requires the ability to build strong working relationships with customers whilst developing complex solutions to integrate customers to the platform.
As the Systems Analyst, you will be: –
- Presenting the key capabilities of the platform to merchants and payment providers, outlining the minimum technical requirements to enable services to be launched on the platform.
- Analyzing the capabilities and compatibility of customer business systems and API’s then architecting solutions to be compatible with the platform.
- Producing detailed technical documentation for project scoping and technical specifications, such as sequence diagrams, testing requirements and handover specifications.
- Configuring integrations and testing the new customer connections using the in-house onboarding toolset.
As the Systems Analyst, you should have; –
- A good understanding of Web API’s and Web Services.
- Proven experience in interpreting third party systems to develop and document integration solutions.
- Engage with payment providers to troubleshoot during the integrations process and identify ways to streamline and increase efficiency.
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies within software development teams.
In return they offer a great working environment, fantastic benefits which include flexibility in working hours. If you think the system analyst role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the system analyst role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call 01223 919 402.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.