Supply Chain Manager
Are you looking to work for a market leading company in the technology sector, serving customers worldwide? Are you are looking to become part of an international team that impacts on people’s lives around the world? Do you want to join one of the most exciting industries?
Our client, a prestigious organisation, that designs and manufactures its products in a state-of-the-art facility, is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager. The Supply Chain Manager will ensure that product demand forecasts are generated, reviewed, published and refined.
You will be:
- Developing a cognitive future Strategic and Profit Plan to support divisional growth targets and to drive SIOP output as the financial forecast.
- Implementing best in class SIOP processes and leading metrics, standardized tools and collaboration across the division.
- Influencing the site senior leadership team to fully engage in the SIOP process and drive adoption of new tools, and drive best practice within Global sites.
- Reporting to the Global Fulfilment Director.
- Have 5-10 years of experience in supply chain management.
- Have experience of ERP (IFS/SAP) and Sales Force.
- Strong Organisational skills, high attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong problem solving analytical skills with strong customer service and communication skills.
For the right candidate you will receive:
- Gym Membership
- Healthcare Cover
- Life Assurance
- Employees Share Scheme
If you think the Supply Chain Manager role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the Supply Chain Manager role, please email email@example.com with your CV or call 01223 919409.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency