Software Test Engineer
Are you a talented software test engineer looking for a role where you can make a big difference?
Working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere for a global business whose products allow people to remotely access computers simply and securely, you’ll be involved in all aspects of testing from sprint planning to regression testing, and you’ll be given the freedom to use whatever mix of manual and automated tests you feel is most appropriate. You will develop and maintain any test frameworks or mock services which are needed.
As the Software Test Engineer, you should: –
- be passionate about testing and the role it plays in producing great software
- have experience testing integrations with third-party applications (e.g. Salesforce, payment service providers, marketing automation tools)
- have an understanding of how software systems interact and where problems can arise
- be comfortable writing automated tests in Java
- be able to work with REST APIs
- want to write and design good testing frameworks
- be experienced with manual testing techniques, including exploratory testing
- be comfortable writing and designing test frameworks and associated regression and smoke tests in Java for integrated systems
- be able to join with the business applications team in day-to-day development activities including system design, planning, team procedures and problem solving
In return you will get: –
- a healthy work/life balance, 35 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- flexi-time, with agreed core hours
- an attractive package which will be appropriate to your skills and experience.
- generous benefits, including a contributory pension, and private dental and medical care.
If you think this Software Test Engineer role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for this Software Test Engineer role, please email email@example.com with your CV or contact Jason on 01223 919 409.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.