Are you looking for an excellent working environment, flexible working options, opportunities for personal development, investment in training, opportunities to innovate, and a chance to work with exciting global partners?
Working for an innovative, global payments platform you will be part of an agile product development team, developing new features for the products as well working on building new internal tools to handle operational, customer care and financial requirements within the business. You will be part of a multi-role team working alongside architects, QA automation engineers with opportunities to work cross-functionally with other departments.
As the Software Engineer you will be: –
- Building APIs and web sites for partners to interact with the platform
- Writing code and automated tests for new solutions
- Refactoring, optimising and fixing defects in existing code base.
- Reviewing team member’s code, ensuring best practices are followed
As the Software Engineer you should have: –
- 3 years’ experience in a commercial development environment
- Design skills using DDD, OO and Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of .NET technologies including C#
- A good understanding of third-party integration technologies, including Web Services, SOAP, WCF, HTTP and XML
- Good knowledge of SQL Server development using Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views
If you think the Software Engineer role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the Software Engineer (Cloud) role, please email email@example.com with your CV or call 01223 919 402.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.