Senior Software Engineer
Are you a Senior Software Engineer looking for an excellent working environment, flexible working options, opportunities for personal development, investment in training, opportunities to innovate, and a chance to work with exciting global partners?
Working for a global payment platform you will be leading the development of new features for products as well working on building new internal tools to handle operational, customer care and financial requirements within the business.
As the Senior Software Engineer you will be: –
- Responsible for leading definition of work and collaborating with product owners to break down high level requirements into understandable pieces of work that your team can create solutions for
- Building APIs and web sites for partners to interact with the platform, driving correct technology usage
- Architect solutions with the team and advising to ensure the correct design choices are made
- Writing code and automated tests for new solutions
- Refactors, optimizes and fixes defects in existing code base – identifying best ways to refactor opportunistically as well as a longer-term plan
- Reviews team members’ code, driving best practices across the team
As the Senior Software Engineer you should have: –
- Experience of at least 6 years in a commercial development environment
- Experience in mentoring others and leading small projects
- Design skills using DDD, OO and Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of .NET technologies including C#
- A good understanding of third-party integration technologies, including Web Services, SOAP, WCF, HTTP and XML
- Good knowledge of SQL Server development using Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views
If you think the Senior Software Engineer manager role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the Senior Software Engineer role, please email email@example.com with your CV or call Jason on 01223 919 409.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.