Senior Software Engineer (Cloud)
Are you looking for an excellent working environment, flexible working options, opportunities for personal development, investment in training, opportunities to innovate, and a chance to work with exciting global partners?
You will have the opportunity to build world-class technology employing the latest continuous delivery and dev-ops practices to deliver the next generation of apps and systems.
As the Senior Software Engineer (Cloud) you will be: –
- Expected to lead by example and assist the team leads to bring the skills of those around you to a higher level, considering best practices and principals you will assist defining and evolving for the team’s future needs.
- Responsible for leading definition of work and collaborating with product owners to break down high level requirements into understandable pieces of work that your team can create solutions for
- Working as part of an agile team to develop new functionality, building APIs and web sites for partners to interact with the platform
- Working with software architects to ensure that cloud technologies are evaluated and used appropriately as part of the delivery of product & infrastructure roadmaps
- Writing code and automated tests for new solutions
- Refactoring, optimizing and fixing defects in the existing code base, suggesting ways to move older technologies to cloud-based ones
As the Senior Software Engineer (Cloud) you should have: –
- Expertise in cloud-based technologies and help drive the development team to best usage of them, considering differences in approach for design, coding, implementation and support.
- Proven experience in developing software using cloud technologies such as AWS, Google or Azure
- DevOps understanding with container technology Docker, Kubernetes
- Proven understanding DevOps practices and have used them to build CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with NoSQL database technologies
- Experience of at least 6 years in a commercial development environment
- Good knowledge of .NET technologies including C#
- A good understanding of third-party integration technologies, including Web Services, SOAP, WCF, HTTP and XML
If you think the Senior Software Engineer (Cloud) role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the Senior Software Engineer (Cloud) role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call 01223 919 402.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.