An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sample Technician in Newmarket within a rapidly expanding national company. As the Sample Technician you will be working as part of the organic / inorganic teams.
As the Sample Technician you will:
- Prepare samples from work schedules
- Dry and grind samples
- Prepare both dry and wet sample extractions
- Clean / autoclave chemical containers / vessels
- Ensure that all surfaces are kept clean in line with QC compliance
- Maintain, store and label samples received within the laboratory
- Ensure that deadlines are met
As the Sample Technician you will have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previously worked in a laboratory or production environment
- Good organisational skills
If you are looking to work as a Sample Technician in a company which provides excellent inhouse training, then this may be the role for you. Please contact us on 01638 661 333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for this Sample Technician role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data or to opt out of this service by contacting Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.