Due to expansion our client is looking for a Sales Administrator / Secretary to join their growing business. If you are looking to build a career within the property industry in an administration role then it may be worth considering this opportunity.
To be successful in this Sales Administrator / Secretary role you will enjoy variety and working in a fast-paced environment. Some of the tasks could involve dealing with clients one moment to putting together the latest brochure, then typing up some dictation the next.
If you are up for a challenge and would like a change, apply today.
As the Sales Administrator / Secretary, you will:
- Deal with incoming enquiries
- Provide administration support to the Branch manager
- Liaise with clients and ensure that
- Updating records and online advertising websites ensuring all the property information is current
Essential skills for the Sales Administrator / Secretary:
- Exceptional Organisation skills
- Experience of working in an administration role
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office)
- Be personable and able to contribute within a professional service
- Good listener
As the Sales Administrator / Secretary your working hours will be as follows:
Mondays – Fridays 08h45 – 18h00
Every 2nd Saturday 08h45 – 16h00
If you are looking for a new opportunity please get in touch with us to discuss this further. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01223 919 409.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.