Every now and then you find something really special in an organisation where you can really work hard, do well and grow within your role. Are you looking for that kind of opportunity that would allow you to work for a large professional organisation with really great people? Do you enjoy being that first point of contact and would love to combine Reception duties with administration? A wonderful opportunity has arisen for an outgoing, friendly and personable person to join the Reception team!
As the Receptionist, you will be:
- Manning a busy switchboard and welcoming visitors to the organisations
- Managing multiple diaries and ensure smooth running of meeting rooms
- Organising and rescheduling meetings
- Collating travel plans for internal teams
- Raising of purchase orders
- Dealing with internal customers
- Organising catering for meetings/events
As the Receptionist, you will have:
- Excellent customer care and communication skills
- Great Team skills and used to dealing with various situations in busy environments
If you are looking for an opportunity to be an ambassador and customer care champion in a Receptionist role working for a prestigious organisation in the area please get in touch today!
Please send your application to email@example.com or call us on 01223-919409 for a further discussion.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.