Receptionist required for a growing organisation on the outskirts of Newmarket. Do you enjoy being the first point of contact? Due to expansion our client needs a professional and enthusiastic individual to join their organisations.
This is truly a really good opportunity where you will be working in a varied role that will include administrative duties.
As the Receptionist you will be:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Receiving incoming calls and emails from clients
- Providing administration support
- Resolving any incoming problems
- Dealing with correspondence
- Managing individual projects
- Building relationships and liaising with various points of contact
- Maintaining accurate systems and records
As the Receptionist you will have:
- Some experience of working in a client facing role or in an administration support role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – a good telephone manner is essential.
- Adaptable and happy to take on various responsibilities
- Proven ability to carry out detailed and accurate work in a methodical and timely manner
If you think this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! Your application can be made either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 01223 919 409.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.