Receptionist – Patient Liaison
Our Client a private medical practice, with an excellent history and reputation, are looking to expand their team. Do you have exceptional customer skills, are you extremely organised, do you go the extra mile to supply a top class service? Working in this Private Practice you will have the opportunity to work in a customer facing role greeting clients and visitors.
As Receptionist – Patient Liaison, you will be:
- Meeting, greeting and caring for patients and visitors to the practice in a warm, and courteous manner
- Dealing with all enquiries efficiently, in a polite and professionally
- Aware of patient confidentiality and data protection
- Ensure all the relevant medical forms are completed by the patient.
- Deal with any complaints in line with company policy
- Proactive in keeping the Reception Team aware of clients that are non-arrivals and late running.
As Receptionist – Patient Liaison, you will have:
- Excellent customer care and communication skills
- Good at working part of a team
- Able to deliver clear and accurate information
- Experience of Microsoft Office Suite and databases
- Commercial Focus
If you are looking for an opportunity to be an ambassador and customer care champion, in a prestigious practice then please get in touch with us.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01223-919409 for a further discussion.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency