- Employment type
Bury St Edmunds
£18k - £25k
Our client, a vibrant and forward-thinking estate agency, is looking to recruit a Property Negotiator for their Bury St Edmunds office. If you’re interested in pursuing a career as a Property Negotiator in a fast-paced environment with an emphasis on providing a more personal approach to buying, selling, renting and letting then we would like to hear from you!
As the Property Negotiator your duties will include:
- Booking property valuations and viewings
- Conducting viewings
- Taking offers and negotiate terms of sale
- Gaining feedback from viewings and providing to client
- Working to targets
- Dealing with telephone, internet and face-to-face enquiries
- Managing database of buyers and tenants
As the Property Negotiator you will be:
- Professional, organised, calm under pressure
- An experienced Property Negotiator
- Willingness to learn and the aptitude to progress
- Proficient user of Microsoft packages
- A car owner with a clean licence
- Strong, versatile and adaptive communicator both face to face and on the phone
- Ability to build relationships quickly
- Motivated both for short term results and long-term progression
The working hours will be 8.45am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 8.45am to 4pm every other Saturday.
If you believe you have the right attributes to be a Property Negotiator and have a passion for delivering excellent customer service, then we would like to hear from you.
Send in your email to email@example.com or call us on 01638 661 333 if you’d like to discuss the role beforehand.
We’ll be reviewing applications over the next week, should you not hear from us, you would not have been successful at this point but we would be happy to keep your details on file for any future opportunities. Please follow us on Facebook and our website www.exactsourcing.com to enable you to keep updated with any new opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities recruiter.