Marketing Partnership Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Partnership Manager to join a firm in the local area of Cambridge. This newly created role is ideal for a motivated, commercially focused person that would be excited about creating and maintaining a strong presence for the brand by working with their growing network of partners. You will also develop a strong digital presence for their brand through their social media channels and not afraid to work on your own to drive and create a ‘buzz’ about the business!
As the Marketing Partnership Manager you will:
- Spearhead creative ways to attract customers, grow influencers, and promote the organisation.
- Be responsible for owning the Marketing Partnerships Programme by driving this programme
- Creating and developing commercial marketing relationships with a broad range of international partners
- Ensure the company is represented and promoted properly through the partner’s channels
- Work with partners to promote the company and partnership to their audience
- Create regular marketing activities to reach partners audience
- Track and report performance within the company and to partners
- Have a love of the outdoors
- Foster relationships with top company explorers
As the Marketing Partnership Manager you will have:
- Experience in sales
- Experience in working with partners on outreach marketing campaigns
- Keen to make a significant contribution in a fast moving, dynamic, early stage business
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent communication skills. Must be fluent in English. Bonus if fluent in German, French, or Spanish.
- Good at planning campaigns; developing and executing an action plan
- Expertise in social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Knowledge of email marketing campaigns. (Experience with Mailchimp or Pure360 a plus)
- Ability to deliver and create fun, engaging content (text, images, video, and stories). You are a wizard around photo and video editing apps. And hungry to try fun, new approaches. ▪ Passion for outdoor activities, a major plus.
The company is based and headquartered in Cambridge, UK. Remote working and flexible working is possible for this role, though some regular time in Cambridge would be expected.
This is an exciting opportunity to really use your creative skills in a varied position so if you are looking for a role that combines your sales and marketing skills please do get in touch.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. For more details please contact us on telephone 01223 919 409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency
Please note by applying for this role you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database where it will be stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only for the purposes of us finding you a new role. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.