Are you an accomplished Management Accountant looking to join an established and expanding business?
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic construction company with a turnover circa £15 million, based North of Ely, who are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to become an integral part of the business and the focal point for the accounts function. You should have a real passion for helping organisations grow and develop.
As the Management Accountant you will:
- Prepare all company accounts
- Oversee Payroll for in excess of 50 employees
- Be directly involved in HR decisions.
- Prepare Office of National Statistics returns
- Work closely with our Management Team to produce forecasting, and Work in Progress reports
As the Management Accountant you will have:
- Relevant Accountancy qualifications
- Covered all aspects of accounts preparations including Payroll
- Strong IT skills and be completely conversant with Sage 50
- Strategic forecasting skills
- Experience of HR procedures
If you think this Management Accountant vacancy sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! Your application can be made either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 01223 919 409.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities. Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.