- Employment type
£16500-£18500 + Comm.
Are you a very good Lettings Administrator looking to be part of a growing team in your area? Do you enjoy working with others and prefer to be in a busy and varied administration support role? Due to expansion, our client is looking for a warm and welcoming Lettings Administrator to join their expanding team. You will play a vital role in the office, ensuring that key parts of someone’s home is processed correctly and be a key member in that first point of contact within the business.
To be successful in this Lettings Administrator role you will enjoy variety and working in a fast-paced environment. If you are up for a challenge and would like a change, apply today.
As the Lettings Administrator, you will:
- Be meeting and greeting clients
- Arrange viewings
- Deal with incoming enquiries via telephone, email and face-to-face
- Provide administration support to the Branch manager and the team
- Diary Management and front of house reception
- Updating records and online advertising websites ensuring all the property information is current
- Liaise with clients as required
Essential skills for the Lettings Administrator:
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Experience of working in an administration role
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office)
- Be personable, a good listener and able to maintain excellent customer service to tenants and landlords
- Ideally have approximately 6 months’ previous experience as a Lettings Administrator
As the Lettings Administrator your working hours will be as follows:
Mondays – Fridays 09h00 – 17h00
Every Saturday 09h00 – 16h00 (with one day off during the week in lieu)
If you are looking for a new opportunity please get in touch with us to discuss this further. Email email@example.com or call us on 01638 661 333.
By applying for this role. you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.