- Employment type
£18 720 per annum
Our client is looking for a friendly Lettings Advisor to join their expanding team. Known for their efficient service, welcoming team and their dedication to their staff, tenants and landlords, our client is like no other.
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel that you can make a difference to their organisation, then look no further as this Letting Advisor role may be exactly what you have been looking for!!
As the Lettings Advisor you will:
· Diarise and schedule meetings for viewing
· Meet and greet tenants and landlords
· Be customer focused
· Fill out lease agreements (training will be given)
· Assist with maintenance scheduling
· Attend viewings
· General administration duties
· Take deposits and rent
· Check tenants in and out of properties
As the Lettings Advisor you will have:
· Exceptional people-skills
· An articulate, friendly, telephone manner
· Full driving license and own vehicle
· Excellent computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel) and knowledge of databases
· Excellent communication, organisational and planning skills
If you think this Lettings Advisor role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you!
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. For more details please call Yvonne on telephone number 01223 919 413 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.