An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Laboratory Technician to join a rapidly expanding company within the Newmarket area. Are you looking for a position where you will receive training to become a professional Laboratory Technician? If you enjoy science and would love the opportunity to join a team of laboratory technicians, then this role could be for you.
As the Laboratory Technician you will:
· Prepare samples and data
· Run instrumentation for sample testing
· Assist in the maintenance of analytical instrumentation
· Maintain, store and label stocks
· Meet deadlines
· Be A-level or degree level qualified
As the Laboratory Technician you will have:
· Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
· Good organisational skills
· Good attention to detail
· MS Office – Intermediate
· Problem solving
· Ability to work under pressure
· Experience of working in a high target driven environment
Apply today to be considered for this Laboratory Technician role in a company where full training will be provided, then this may be the role for you. Please contact us on 01638 661 333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.