Due to expansion, our client, a reputable and well-established company in Newmarket, is looking for a customer-focused Laboratory Supervisor to join their team.
As the Laboratory Supervisor you will be providing support to both internal and external clients. You will enjoy doing administrative duties and providing support to others around you. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that really cares about their staff and who makes sure that each member has a vital role to play in the business.
As the Laboratory Supervisor you will:
· Ensure that workloads are processed within the customers’ timescales
· Organise and supervise a team of laboratory technicians
· Monitor and ensure quality control within laboratory quality systems
· Action enquiries within set timeframes
· Liaise closely with the Laboratory Manager regarding staff training, recruitment etc.
As the Laboratory Supervisor you will have:
· A minimum of 3 years’ previous laboratory experience
· Previous experience as a team leader
· Strong administrative skills
· A sense of commitment and urgency
· Attention to detail
· An excellent telephone manner
· Good computer skills (MS Office package)
· Degree / NHC or equivalent Scientific experience in a laboratory
If you think that the Laboratory Supervisor role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! Please get in touch by calling us on 01638 661 333 or email email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 – 3 weeks. If you’re selected, we will be in contact and if not, we’ll be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities agency.