- Employment type
£17,000 - £19,500 per annum
A great opportunity has arisen for a detailed and organised people person to join this locally based team in Newmarket as a Lab Coordinator or Technician. Due to expansion our client, a prestigious and growing firm, is looking to expand their team in a support role. The ideal person will be committed and proactive and enjoy working in a busy and fast paced working environment with the opportunity to learn and develop in the business.
As the Lab Coordinator you will be:
- Administration and coordination
- Conducting analytical work using appropriate techniques
- Working as part of an operational team to provide samples to the laboratory
- Receive samples and perform integrity checks, completing all documentation
- Dispensing, storage under relevant conditions and disposal of samples
As the Lab Coordinator you will:
- Be educated to GCSE level; acquiring 5 GCSE’s graded A-C
- Have effective time management; ensuring objectives and tasks are completed on time and to an acceptable standard
- Be enthusiastic with a positive attitude and willingness to get involved
- Make a positive contribution and take responsibility for how actions affect the rest of the team
- Be a good communicator, able to convey written and spoken information accurately and concisely
- Be a team worker, able to work flexibly and with initiative to bring forward ideas
The hours for this role would be between 8am and 17h00, Monday to Friday, you will be required to work one Saturday a month with a day off in lieu.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, we’d love to hear from you! Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 01223 42919 409 if you’d like to chat more about the role.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you’re selected, we’ll be in contact, and if not, we’ll be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep update
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities agency.