Are you looking to be part of a growing and ambitious company that is changing the landscape of mental health by combining software and science to improve patient outcomes in conditions affecting brain health?
You’ll be enhancing and maintaining a cognitive testing platform, and its end-user applications using modern web technologies – this enables gold standard research and efficient clinical trials and accelerates effective treatment development.
- Designing and implementing software solutions that deliver maximum value to customers
- Developing game-like computerised cognitive tests
- Assisting with improving our user experience, developing our platform’s architecture and creating optimal development processes
- A desire to build meaningful healthcare software applications that improve the quality of people’s everyday lives
- Commercial web application development experience
- Commercial experience of React.js, Redux and Node.js
- Experience of development within an Agile Scrum software development environment
- User experience design
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.