Are you a Graduate looking to work for a world leading technology company with a worldwide client base? Are you looking for an opportunity to succeed in one of the fastest technology areas and have really good people skills?
Our Cambridge based client offers a world class working environment coupled with fantastic benefits and fantastic opportunities to grow and develop.
As the Inside Sales Executive you will be:
- Engaging with new prospective customers and representing the company across your region, identifying all potential business opportunities.
- Identifying key decision makers whilst developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through cold calling, event recruitment and high-level prospecting.
- Articulating the value proposition and helping the customer understand how it benefit their business.
- Earning trust and developing relationships with senior executives by displaying knowledge, professionalism and relevance to business issues.
As the Inside Sales Executive you should have:
- A 2:1 Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of LinkedIn and/or CRM is desirable
- Experience is not necessary but is a plus
- Knowledge and a keen interest in technology and security
- A competitive nature will set you apart
In return, they offer great career prospects, thorough training, good benefits and a realistic OTE of £50K in the first year.
If you think the Inside Sales Executive role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for Inside Sales Executive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call 01223 919 402.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.