Homeland Security Consultant
Are you an experienced consultant with strong technical and commercial skills able to apply science and technology to real-world problems, with relevant experience in homeland security?
Our client carries out contract research and consultancy in new and emerging technologies for homeland security working with governments in the UK, Europe and the USA carrying out early-stage research and providing independent, science-based analysis and advice.
You will use keen technical insight to lead and deliver projects, enjoy analysing and creating novel solutions to complex challenges and will seek to develop new business opportunities through building relationships with existing and new clients.
As the Homeland Security Consultant, you should: –
- Have a proven track record in project leadership and delivery
- Be capable of identifying and developing business opportunities
- Effective management of relationships with customers or clients
- Strong grasp of technical fundamentals, including a graduate or postgraduate level qualification in a technical discipline, physical sciences, engineering or mathematics
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently, both face to face and in writing
As the Homeland Security Consultant, the following would be highly desirable: –
- Direct government or industry experience in, or related to homeland security
- Business development experience
- Experience with commercial R&D or product development
- Experience with test & evaluation
- Consultancy background.
- Familiarity with government departments at UK or EU level
- Willingness to obtain security clearance
If you think this Homeland Security Consultant role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for this Homeland Security Consultant role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or contact our team on 01223 919 409.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.