Do you have a graduate or postgraduate qualification in a STEM discipline and are you looking for an exciting ‘hands-on’ role with varied and really interesting work?
Our client, undertake contract research and consultancy in new and emerging technologies for homeland security, working with government clients in the UK, Europe and the USA carrying out early-stage research and providing independent, science-based analysis and advice.
You should be an innovative thinker with keen technical skills and a desire to gain experience and develop domain knowledge in a challenging technical area. You will be flexible, adaptable, highly self-motivated and enjoy variety, creating novel solutions to complex challenges.
As the Graduate/Postgraduate Consultant you will be: –
- Involved in elements of hands-on scientific experimentation, technical R&D, data analysis, technology forecasts and foresighting studies, laboratory and field test & evaluation of new and emerging technology using techniques from across a wide range of physics, chemistry, material science and electronics engineering and IT.
- Joining a flexible, streamlined, motivated team, where you can make a real impact both within the company and the security field.
As the Graduate/Postgraduate Consultant you should have: –
- Graduate or postgraduate level qualification in a STEM discipline such as physics, chemistry, materials science, applied mathematics, engineering or computer science
- Solid understanding of physical principles
- Hands-on attitude to experimentation and problem-solving
- Experience or interest in technology, consulting, government science or policy
- Experience with machine learning and data analysis tools
- Experience or potential for project leadership
If you think the Graduate/Postgraduate Consultant role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the Graduate/Postgraduate Consultant role, please email email@example.com with your CV or call 01223 919 409.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.