Front Office Manager
Are you looking to work for a prestigious, award-winning luxury guest destination nestled in an idyllic location?
Our client, are looking for an ambitious Front Office Manager with experience of managing Reception, Concierge, Reservations and Night teams.
As the Front Office Manager, you will be: –
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive,
- Responsible for managing the day to day running of the reception area, ensuring all staff are fully trained and offering the highest levels of service
- Acting as a positive mentor and role-model to the team.
As the Front Office Manager, you should: –
- Be an existing Front Office Manager or Assistant that has experience of providing excellent service within the Hospitality industry.
- Have a proven track record of mentoring and developing talent within an operation, with excellent communication skills, with guests, colleagues and the management team.
- Have proven experience of developing and maintaining integrated Front Office IT systems, together with robust general IT skills.
- Have Experience of Opera (desirable)
In return they offer a generous benefits package which includes: –
- 28 days (pro-rata) holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Free membership of The Health & Fitness Club
- Free cooked meals whilst on duty
- 50% food discount within their Restaurant and Bar/Lounge
- 20% discount on treatments within “The Spa”
If you think the Front Office Manager role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the Front Office Manager, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call 01223 919402.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.