Executive Assistant – Maternity Contract
Are you a dynamic Executive Assistant looking to work in an established firm offering varied and interesting work?
You will be supporting the Managing Director with diary and admin management, all travel requirements, reporting and analysis, Marketing and Events management. As well as supporting and carrying out extensive sales analysis and management. Therefore, both an analytical mind and advanced excel skills are critical to the role.
As the Executive Assistant you will be: –
- Supporting meetings, including preparation of any relevant documentation, obtaining and preparing briefing materials/presentations/agendas/refreshments
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Providing ad-hoc project support
- Assisting with HR including management of company holiday and sickness records & assisting with recruitment
- Facilitating the Senior Management team, bringing ideas to the table whilst simultaneously advocating and advising Managing Director
- Internal contact for all marketing and PR enquiries
- Creation and distribution of marketing campaigns, using campaign monitor
- Prepare for, and facilitate monthly conference calls with senior management team and field based sales reps
- Attending all relevant trade shows throughout the year
- Arranging all marketing communication leading up to trade shows, including but not limited to email campaigns, press releases, invitations etc.
- Maintaining awareness of department budget targets and position to ensure the best use of financial and other resources and to support the Finance Manager in achieving a balanced budget position within budget allocations
If you are an experienced Executive Assistant looking to join a collaborative team, develop your skills and add value then this role could be for you.
To apply for the Executive Assistant role or to found out more please contact Rosa on 01223 919 409 or email email@example.com!
By applying for this role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.