Deputy Quality Manager
Due to expansion our client, a reputable and growing firm in the Suffolk area, is looking for a Deputy Quality Manager to join their team. If you have great organisational skills with a background in auditing and quality in a laboratory environment then we would really like to hear from you.
As the Deputy Quality Manager, you will:
- Perform routine monitoring of quality control charts
- Perform internal audits
- Coordinate departmental archiving
- Assist the laboratories with investigations to determine the root cause analysis associated with incidences of non-confirming work
- Provide clients with QA/QC reports upon request
- Perform internal calibration checks of laboratory equipment
- Assist with appraisal and evaluation of suppliers and subcontractors
As the Deputy Quality Manager, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- A degree level / HNC education in Science or equivalent
- An analytical mind with good attention to detail
- MS Office – Intermediate experience
- Auditing experience
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience of working with Quality Management Systems
- Technical experience of working in an accredited analytical laboratory environment
If you are looking to work as a Deputy Quality Manager in a company which provides excellent inhouse training, then this may be the role for you. Please contact us on 01638 661 333 or email email@example.com
By applying for this role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service any point by contacting Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.