Are you looking for an exciting role in a global brand supporting a Technology Sales Team that offers superb opportunities for personal and professional development?
You will be responsible for helping customers maximise the value they get from products and services with a view to securing extended subscription renewals and growing the utilisation of the services they have purchased.
Working in Customer Support you will be: –
- working within the sales team, you’ll be the first point of contact for product/account related enquiries for customers.
- providing product on-boarding support, account management, new product introduction and training, and subscription renewal administration.
- undertaking new feature/product demonstrations, cross selling and upselling, referral generation, and leveraging references and case studies. You will work closely with sales, support, product and finance teams to ensure delivery of a first-class customer service for every customer.
- you will also always be collecting and recording detailed customer insights and information, for the purposes of helping improve services.
For working in customer support, you should have: –
- previous customer success / account development / technology sales experience
- the ability to work on a shift rota from 10am-9pm Monday to Friday – 35 hours per week
- have a polite, friendly and confident telephone manner, and can use this to obtain a positive outcome when speaking to customers
- are confident speaking with, and presenting to, clients up to Director level
- are computer confident with experience of using programs including Microsoft Office and Outlook
If you think the customer support role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the customer support role, please email email@example.com with your CV or call 01223 919 402.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.