- Employment type
£18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Customer Service Advisor
Due to expansion, our client, a rapidly expanding corporate organisation, is looking for a professional, customer-focussed Customer Service Advisor to join their Customer Service Team. If you enjoy delivering outstanding Customer Service and are looking for something in Newmarket that would allow you to work within a team, then please do get in touch.
As the Customer Service Advisor, you will:
- Be good at prioritising tasks
- Cope well under pressure
- Enjoy working to processes
- Be able to manage a high volume of telephone calls
- Enjoy interacting with people and providing administration support
- Be professional, approachable and friendly
As the Customer Service Advisor, you will have:
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years’ ongoing previous / current customer service experience
- Exceptional skills at communicating on telephone and via email correspondence
- A sense of urgency and commitment to clients and your team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience of working in a target-focused environment
If you think this Customer Service Advisor vacancy sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you!
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.