Client Care Advisor
Are you passionate about client care with experience of running client feedback programmes in a professional services environment?
Our client, a forward-thinking and innovative professional services firm who are rightly regarded as one the region’s best employers, are seeking a Client Care Adviser to further bolster their position as a market-leader.
As the Client Care Advisor, you will be: –
- The voice of the client across the business working on strategic objectives to build stronger client relationships, based on outstanding client services.
- Advising internal teams on delivering outstanding client service. This requires an in-depth understanding of the client base, sector and service line level.
- Day to day management of all aspects of our client feedback programme. This covers operational involvement in setting up in-depth client services reviews, post-transaction reviews and our quality assurance tracking. The role also includes undertaking reviews and working with consultants and research agencies to deliver client care projects.
- Using feedback to identify trends (both good and bad) in client service and in the market place to update the Board, service and sector leaders and business services directors. Building out best practice resulting from this and communicating it to the wider firm through a variety of channels is vital.
As the Client Care Advisor, you should have: –
- A strong and proven client service background, confident with partners and clients and have the strong interpersonal skills required to gain trust and confidence with these key contacts.
- A deep understanding of the professional services environment.
- Proven project management skills.
- Understanding of running a range of client feedback programmes;
If you think the Client Care Advisor role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the Client Care Advisor role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call Jason 01223 919 409.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.