Business Development (Tech)
Do you enjoy working with world leading technology and opening up new markets and verticals?
Working for this exciting Cambridge University Spin out, the Business Development (Tech) will be expanding sales, by opening up new partners in the industrial and healthcare sectors, initially in the UK and Europe and eventually on a global basis.
As the Business Development (Tech), you will be: –
- Building a new network of channel partners in each geography through research, networking, attending conferences and exhibitions
- Working directly with some customers, where there may be a large potential for direct sales and whom have the ability to provide their own support services.
- Plan approaches/pitches and supply quotations to the channel partners/direct customers
- On-boarding the partner/end customer, so they are in a position to be able to sell, design, install and support the end user or themselves.
As the Business Development (Tech), you should have: –
- A bachelor’ degree, ideally in a technical/engineering subject or experience of working in a technical sales support role or 3 years or more in a sales engineer type role.
- Experience of working in RFID, AutoID, IT or Technology area, with possible experience also in the supply chain, logistics, manufacturing or healthcare environments.
- Good all-round sales skills, but generally good at prospecting, cold calling and influencing.
- Good presenting and communication skills, with the ability to come across in a very professional manner.
If you think the Business Development (Tech) role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for Business Development (Tech) role, please email email@example.com with your CV or call Jason on 01223 919 402.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.