Business Development Executive
Are you a passionate and self-motivated individual looking for an autonomous role within an entrepreneurial environment?
Due to expansion our client, a technology company in Cambridge, is looking for a proactive Business Development Executive to join their enterprise. Working for this exciting Cambridge University Spin out, you will have the opportunity to be there from the start whilst helping with developing clients and partners in their particular market. As the Business Development Executive, you will be expanding sales by opening up new partners in the industrial and healthcare sectors in UK, Europe and globally. If you are looking for a role that would enable you to use your technical skills and background to identify a client, pitch, build the relationship and assist in the implementation of the product, this role could be for you.
As the Business Development Executive you will be:
- Growing revenues in the Healthcare, industrial and manufacturing sectors
- Building a new network of partners in each geography through research, networking, attending conferences and exhibitions,
- The role will include the process of on-boarding the partner/end customer, so they are in a position to be able to sell, design, install and support the end user or themselves
- You will have a good technical understanding of the company’s solutions, along with its unique selling points and the ability to understand the end users’ specific problems and processes.
As the Business Development Executive, you will have:
- A bachelor’s degree, ideally in a technical/engineering subject or experience of working in a technical sales support role or 3 years or more in a sales engineer type role.
- Experience of working in RFID, AutoID, IT or Technology area, with possible experience also in the supply chain, logistics, manufacturing or healthcare environments.
- Good all-round sales skills, but generally good at prospecting, cold calling and influencing.
- Good presenting and communication skills, with the ability to come across in a very professional manner.
- A high level of technical understanding, including RFID Solutions, networks and other hi-tech areas or at least the ability to learn and pick up the technical USP’s very quickly.
If you feel that this Business Development Executive role is the kind of role that you have been looking for please do apply by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01223 919 409.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
If we do not contact you within the next 2 weeks of your application, unfortunately you would not have been shortlisted at this time.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.