Do you have experience in working in Biomedical Science? Our client, a reputable international company based is looking for a Scientist specialising in Biomedical Sciences to join their growing team. This is an opportunity to expand your experience and get involved in leading edge projects.
As the Biomedical Scientist your responsibilities will involve:
- Project based analyses
- Maintenance basic equipment to include troubleshooting
- Analysis and interpretation of ongoing investigations
- The supervision and training of junior members of staff
- Undertaking other duties in order to maintain the safe and efficient running of the laboratory
As the Biomedical Scientist you will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in a Biomedical Scientific discipline or relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of biomedical techniques, testing, reading and checking of results
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Have a meticulous and analytical approach to the workload
- Ability to work within in a team and also individually
- If you think that this Chemistry Scientist vacancy is for you, then apply today to be considered for this role in a company where full training will be provided.
By applying for the Biomedical Scientist vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you, and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to receiving your application for the Chemistry Scientist role. We will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.