Our Client, a private medical practice with an excellent history and reputation, are looking to expand their team. If you have exceptional customer service skills, you’re extremely organised and you go the extra mile to supply a top-class service, then you are the ideal candidate for the Patient Liaison vacancy.
As the Patient Liaison Administrator in this Private Practice, you will have the opportunity to work in a customer-facing role greeting clients and visitors.
As the Patient Liaison Administrator, you will:
· Greet visitors to the practice in a warm, polite and courteous manner
· Deal with all enquiries in a professional manner
· Be aware of patient confidentiality and data protection
· Inform Clinicians of patient’s arrival
· Ensure medical consent forms are completed and signed by arriving patients
· Proactively deal with all complaints in line with company policy
· Promote a professional image of the company at all times and be knowledgeable about the services the practice provides
· Encourage effective teamwork
As the Patient Liaison Administrator, you will have:
· Excellent customer care and communication skills
· The ability to deliver clear and accurate information
· The ability to use MS Office applications
· A warm, friendly personality
· The ability to use your own initiative and work proactively
If you think that the Patient Liaison Administrator role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! Please get in touch by calling us on 01638 661 333 or email email@example.com
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you’re selected, we’ll be in contact, and if not, we’ll be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
By applying for this role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only to provide the recruitment services you have requested from us. We will only send your details clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. Confidentiality Notice: This message is private and may contain confidential, proprietary and legally privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please notify us firstname.lastname@example.org and remove it from your system and note that you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Any unauthorised use or disclosure of the contents of this message is not permitted and may be unlawful.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities agency.